Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meat Is Murder

When I was a kid barely out of elementary, I had the unfortunate experience of witnessing the actual slaughter of a pig. It was a violent sight and really quite messy.

I wasn't able to eat meat for at least a month after that.

Just a couple of weeks ago, my doctor advised me to cut down on my meat consumption and to have more vegetables in my diet. I think I just might follow her advise especially after seeing the following.

Annotated by Sir Paul McCartney, who happens to be vegetarian, the following video provides a peak into the brutality that goes on in slaughterhouses.

WARNING!
The video you are about to see can be quite disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised. 


Find out more at Meat.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails