Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ipad vs. Kindle

I've been considering buying a Kindle for some time now. Most of my friends however say I should just buy the Ipad. Well, I would but my reason for even thinking of buying an ebook reader is to get back to serious reading.

For the longest time, I've been doing most of my reading through my trusty laptop. Unfortunately I find that I cannot fully concentrate on finishing any of my ebooks whenever I'm logged on because of the distractions easily available through the internet.

It seems to me that if I buy the Ipad I will just end up browsing the internet as well or playing games. Clearly what I need is something that won't distract me from my reading thus my preference for the Kindle.

I'm not so sure though if I should go ahead and purchase one. My practical side is telling me the price of the Kindle and even the Ipad is too much.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. What do you think?

Incidentally, as I was searching for cheap entertainment over at YouTube I came across the following video. Do you think I should take the advice it gave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails