Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea

If you've ever experienced being constipated you would know that it sucks. Going through days or a whole week without evacuating your bowels of all those accumulated junk can be such a frustrating experience. You feel bloated, irritated, sluggish and shitty.

Some of my friends have been telling me about colonics. If you don't know what colonics is it is a procedure whereby you insert a flexible tube into your butt and irrigate your colon with fluids. For many, the preferred one is a coffee mixture. Here's a site that provides some info on this: www.cleanthatcolon.com .

Personally, I don't think I'm ready for such a procedure. I'd rather just take laxatives. However, our neighborhood natural healer -- yes we have one of those -- tells me that pharmaceutical laxatives can also do more harm than good. He recently recommended to me a product made of natural ingredients. It's called Dr. Tam's miracle Tea. I bought one last Sunday from Dr. Tam's store in Tiendesitas.

You know what I liked about this particular product? It really helped me rid myself of all that doodoo stuck in my gut. There's just one downside. It will really make you shit your pants.

I drank a very small amount of the tea Sunday night; maybe about a quarter of your standard drinking glass. The following morning, I was awoken by a very strong urge to poo. It was so strong I almost did not make it to the toilet in time.

Anyway, I did my thing and, boy, was I shocked with what I saw! The toilet bowl was almost overloaded with crap. It felt good. Really good.

I went back to bed to get some more sleep. However, after just a few minutes I felt the urge again. So I went back to the toilet and as before I released a big mound of garbage. What a shocker!

But, wait, there's more. The whole routine repeated itself for at least three more times. All in all I ended up taking a dump five times in one hour. Shit! I never thought I had that much doodoo in my system.

So there that's the downside. If you're going to take Dr. Tam's miracle tea just make sure you consider that you will be taking more than the usual number of trips to the toilet.

If that's not going to be a problem then I highly recommend that you try it out. I never thought taking a dump would feel so heavenly.

For more information on Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea, go to their website at http://www.drtam.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails